I found and wrote (all but the last of) this near the end of the school year:
This is amazingly cute...
So, my thoughts:
1. I've spent far too much time at the DMV in the past month to not find the "no laughing, smiling, smirking, humor, or general gaeity" sign hilarious! For some reason people get so easily worked up and angry at the DMV. I don't really understand it-- I mean, sure the waiting and bureaucracy can be frustrating, but the people watching is excellent. I have to say though, neither the Winnetka nor the Fullerton DMVs are decorated with such classy baroque fashion. Did you catch the chandeliers?
2. It's so easy to forget how many simple opportunities to show love to others every day. I find it so easy to get wrapped up in the "chores" of work, school, life, whatever. But it doesn't have to be that way!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment